If you’ve ever observed yourself carefully in the mirror following a poor night’s sleep, you can see the damage a single night of sleep loss does – that zombie stare, pale skin, dark circles, and dishevelled hair. Pretty wrecked, isn’t it? Fortunately, a full eight hours of sound sleep can do exactly the opposite!
So, make sure you get at least 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep, every night by fine-tuning the quality of your sleep in 2020 with these 5 tips:
- Create a Clean and Pleasing Sleep Environment with Copper-infused Bed Linen
Heat and germs are the two biggest factors disrupting your sound sleep. Copper pillows and bed sheets are cooling, antibacterial, and antimicrobial – the key to a relaxing, restful and stress-free night’s sleep. So, reinvent your rest with copper bed sheets and pillows and sleep cooler and cleaner.
- Invest on Quality Copper Pyjamas
Sleepwear that feels comfortable during the night lets you enjoy a long, full night of sound sleep. So it is important to pick the right fabric if you want to fall into a deep slumber. Copper-infused sleep attire helps regulate the body’s temperature which, in turn, promotes quality sleep. Copper pyjamas are also beneficial for people suffering from skin infections as they are scientifically proven to destroy bacteria on contact.
- Get Your Beauty Sleep with a Copper Eye Mask
Lack of adequate sleep can accelerate the ageing process, leading to fine lines, wrinkles, and a dull skin tone. The human body is hardwired to sleep in the dark and a copper-infused eye mask can give you the best night’s rest. Copper eye mask is a great bedtime accessory that eliminates sleep-disrupting light and signals your brain that it’s time to sleep.
Plus, the beauty benefits of wearing copper eye masks are an added bonus! A copper eye mask efficiently combats the signs of ageing by boosting the production of melatonin (an immunity-boosting hormone and an anti-ageing agent which is only produced in the dark), so you wake up looking fresh and youthful.
- Upgrade Your Bedroom Interiors for an Ideal Sleep Environment
If you have trouble sleeping at night, here’s how you can redesign your bedroom and make it more sleep-friendly:
- Dimming the lights half an hour before you sleep will trick your brain into the sleeping mode and help regulate your body.
- Keep your bedroom clean and uncluttered so you feel peaceful and relaxed.
- Experiment with the room temperature till you know the ideal temperature at which you can sleep comfortably.
- Get rid of noisy elements as they can interrupt your sleep and switch to a sound fan or conditioner.
- Surround yourself with soothing scents that help you relax. Lavender is known to have relaxing properties that enhance your mood and stimulate sleep.
- Unplug all electronic devices at least half an hour before you sleep because they will make it difficult for you to dive into a sound sleep cycle.
- Shop Self-sterilising Copper Blankets for Sound Sleep
Regular blankets if not washed on a weekly basis accumulate harmful bacteria and allergens. So, if the hustle of your fast-paced life leaves little time at your disposal, self-sterilizing copper blankets will greatly reduce the hassle of cleaning for you. Copper blankets are antimicrobial and eliminate the odour produced by sweat when you are sleeping.