- The fabric is soft (like satin) and very comfortable
- These copper / bamboo blend pajamas are an inspired design of health and can be worn for long periods of time, for example, hospitals or nursing homes
- Tested and proven to be anti-MRSA
- Infused copper / bamboo clothes are soft and smooth, with no spurs to irritate with eczema and can help dry skin
- Bamboo fabric is known for fantastic moisture management
- Promotes blood circulation
- No need to wash them as often as other pajamas less laundry!
- Smell resistant – Feel fresh longer
- Contains: 40% copper infused yarn, 60% bamboo yarn incorporating deowear® technology
Medium: Chest 96 cm – 100 cm
Large: Chest 104 cm – 109 cm
Very Large: Chest 110 cm – 115 cm
The bamboo fabric is light and strong and is to some extent antibacterial. Pioneering in the 20th century with the use of bamboo fiber has become increasingly popular, partly because of the environmental benefits as a durable resource, but also because the fabric is very soft and can be worn directly on the skin.
Many people who suffer from allergic reactions to other natural fibers, such as wool or hemp, do not complain about this issue with bamboo.
Bamboo yarn is naturally smooth without any chemical treatment, resulting in no skin irritation.
The combination of bamboo yarns with copper infusion creates the ultimate in health and comfort benefits. Copper fabric retains its health giving benefits after washing for the life of the garment.
Article: Pyjamas sauvé ma vie
Completely No Drugs ….. natural ….. non-invasive ….. and very effective