Wear to help heal:
scars after surgery
dry, sensitive skin
- These copper / bamboo blend pyjamas are an inspired design for health and can be worn for long periods of time. For instance, in hospital or nursing home
- Tested and proven to be anti-MRSA
- Infused copper / bamboo clothes are soft and smooth, with no spurs to irritate with eczema and can help dry skin
- Bamboo fabric is known for fantastic moisture management
- Promotes blood circulation. No need to wash them as often as other pajamas less laundry! Smell resistant – Feel fresh longer
- Contains: 40% copper infused yarn, 60% bamboo yarn incorporating deowear® technology
Small: 36 – 38
Medium: 40 – 42
Large: 42 – 44
The bamboo fabric is light and strong and is to some extent antibacterial. Pioneering in the 20th century with the use of bamboo fibre has become increasingly popular, partly because of the environmental benefits as a durable resource, but also because the fabric is very soft and can be worn directly on the skin.
Many people who suffer from allergic reactions to other natural fibers, such as wool or hemp, do not complain about this issue with bamboo. Bamboo yarn is naturally smooth without any chemical treatment, resulting in no skin irritation.
The combination of bamboo yarns with copper infusion creates the ultimate in health and comfort benefits. Copper fabric retains its health giving benefits after washing for the life of the garment.
Completely Without Drugs ….. natural ….. non-invasive ….. and very effective!
Petite: 36 – 38, Moyenne: 40 – 42, Grande: 43 – 44