Copper socks protect your feet from fungi and bacteria by keeping your feet healthy and odour free.
Good for diabetics, Raynaud sufferers, Restless Leg Syndrome
- Designed for athletes, travellers, diabetics, weekend warriors, and just about anyone, these copper socks are designed for comfort, durability and style.
- Made to facilitate blood circulation in the feet and legs, these copper compression socks can be worn day and night for ultimate benefit.
Compression socks work by applying pressure on the veins on your leg.
- These socks are graduated compression socks. The pressure is greatest on your ankle and even less on your leg when you walk or exercise.
- Compression socks help the natural pump mechanism of your leg muscles, greatly improving circulation.
- Can help prevention of deep vein thrombosis.
- Helps eliminate fluid buildup that can be causes problems with veins in your legs and can also occur during pregnancy.
- Stimulates the blood circulation.
- For varicose veins.
- May Be Helpful for Symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome (Willis-Ekbom’s Disease)
- Average: 36-40
- Large: 41-43
The socks will stay in shape and will not sag or droop
They are Perfect for travel, work, rigorous activity and all day usage
The socks are Long lasting and very comfortable
The medical benefits provided by copper fall into two categories:
Copper effectively kills a broad spectrum of viruses, bacteria and fungi from exposure to copper ions.
- Copper oxide releases ions that penetrate harmful bacteria / fungi that cause:
Membrane rupture, causing loss of basic nutrients and fluid
Damage to microbial and genetic material such as DNA and RNA
Damage to proteins
It does not allow the reproduction of bacteria / fungi.
The regular wear of copper socks eliminates 99.9% of fungi, such as athlete’s foot and odour-causing bacteria on the feet, thanks to the antimicrobial properties of copper.
Copper infused socks – the healthiest socks you’ll wear:
Help improve skin texture and appearance
Helps eliminate bacteria, fungi and odors in the sock