How do compression socks work?
Compression socks work by applying pressure on the veins on your leg.
These socks are graduated compression socks. The pressure is greatest on your ankle and even less on your leg when you walk or exercise.
Compression socks help the natural pump mechanism of your leg muscles, greatly improving circulation.
How do compression socks help?
- Can help prevention of deep vein thrombosis
- Helps eliminate fluid buildup that can be causes problems with veins in your legs and can also occur during pregnancy.
- Copper socks are the first pair of socks in the market that offer health benefits and protection to your feet. Beyond the basic functions of standard socks, copper socks stimulate the production of collagen, capillaries and other key production proteins and give you healthier, softer skin.
- In addition, thanks to the antimicrobial properties of copper can help repair cuts, wounds and stop infections
- Ideal for those who suffer from varicose veins and edema and can help prevent deep vein thrombosis.
Long Copper Compression Socks
Tired of embarrassing smelly feet? – Odour resistant
Unisex – Suitable for men and women
Promotes blood circulation (angiogenesis)
Suitable for those with varicose veins and edema (from the accumulation of blood in the feet)
Can help prevent DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
No need to wash them as often as other socks – less laundry!
Specially formulated for people who wish to take care of their feet all day long.
Fully coated copper wire made of a healthy blend of Lycra, Spandex and copper coated wire with deowear® technology.
Active or inactive, the socks are remarkably comfortable and designed to be worn 24 hours a day.
Better circulation: Acceleration of the blood circulation, resulting in better oxygenation of the muscles which leads to a reduction of muscular pains
Better recovery: shorter recovery time, reduced muscle trauma reduces fatigue after sport
Better performance: excellent support that reduces muscle vibration and allows more precise movement.